3rd Party Integration
AdVision can connect most 3rd Party Applications or Services via their specific API.
One of the most common requests we get is connecting 3rd party integrations via their API into Lightspeed's Retail and eCom Web Store platforms. Custom Shipping or Payment Gateways are examples of these type of requests.
AdVision is also available for more elaborate integrations for any 3rd Party that may offer functionality specific to your type of business, such as EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) that will connect a 3rd party Supplier's product catalog to your Lightspeed catalog, negating the need to manually create and update catalog data.
Depending on your type of business, you may very well have a unique industry standard requirement and have a 3rd party app in mind that you need integrated or build into your website or fulfillment process.
Please contact AdVision today to discuss any 3rd party integration you may require. In the majority of cases, as long as there is an industry standard API available, we can install/integrate.
• 3rd Party Integrations via API
• Custom Coding to work within eCom
• Catalog content import/export
• Seamless interaction (UX)s
Because third-party integrations are an essential necessity in expanding and using your product and customer data.
- High Intentions - AgeChecker.Net - seen as popup upon site load View
- Melody Music Shop - ShopPay / Affirm - seen next to priceView
Live Page(s) Image Gallery:
- Firearms Unknown - Coin Payments - seen on checkoutView
- Sweetwater - GreenSky Financing - seen under pricingView
- Pirates Cave Chandlery - Primer Integration - seen on checkoutView
- Demo eCom - Accord D Desjardins Financing - seen to the right of pricingView
Get an Estimate
Please fill in the following and we will send you an Estimate within 24 hrs, for 3rd Party Integration.
There is no obligation, it is valid for 90 days and you can 'Accept the Estimate' as or when you are ready to proceed.
Alternatively, you are welcome to Contact Us directly to discuss.