Product Image Override
Circumnavigate the maximum quantity and size limits on eCom.
One-Time : Set Price Range based on an average range of time to install and customize. In some cases it includes design work on the front facing elements to work with the client Theme.
Subscriptions : Includes Updates to all Applications, 24/7 Online Support & Hosting of 'Functionality Resources' if applicable.
Lightspeed eCom presently has a limitation in regards to how many images you can upload to a given product (12), and the maximum image dimension (1000 pixels).
AdVision's Product Image app allows you to bypass these limitations and show as many images per product as you wish on your eCom Web Store.
Our app offers a maximum image width of 2000 pixels, twice that of eCom's, but we generally suggest no more the 1400 in consideration of page loading speed.
Both standard screen resolutions of 72 DPI and the internet HiRes standard of 96 DPI can be accommodated. The application also comes bundled with the Magic Zoom Plus plug-in for a polished, dynamic, and interactive experience when viewing and transitioning images on the product pages.
Check out a video tutorial here: https://www.screencast.com/t/DRklnujN
- Overrides limitation of image sizes in Lightspeed
- Assign more than 12 images per product
- Works with standard and hi-res web sized images
- MagicZoom visual display and transitioning effects.
To go beyond the 12 images per product restriction and maximum image size restrictions on the Lightspeed eCom platform.
- Bellini - alternative images under main image View
- Milani Cosmetics - alternative images on the right side View
- Rock Outdoors - alternative images to the left of main image and on the right side View
- Blauer Board Shop - alternative images to the left of main image and on the right side View
- Demo eCom - Product Image Override View
Get an Estimate
Please fill in the following and we will send you an Estimate within 24 hrs, for Product Image Override.
There is no obligation, it is valid for 90 days and you can 'Accept the Estimate' as or when you are ready to proceed.
Alternatively, you are welcome to Contact Us directly to discuss.