AdVision eCommerce complies with International Privacy Standards including EU - GDPR & California CCPA
WHO IS AdVision eCommerce
AdVision provides customized eCommerce development services for clients worldwide on a variety of platforms including Lightspeed eCom, OnSite, SEOShops and AE.
Located primarily in the USA and Canada, we are a team of developers, designers and programmers that have developed and supported Websites and Web Stores, that are intuitive, easily navigated and enstill a 'valued added perception' of a company's products and services.
We gather information about you when you visit our websites and web stores, for example, when you contact us about our products, place an order, leave a review or to register to receive our newsletter.
Information we collect may include your name, address, email address, IP address and information regarding what pages are accessed.
If you make a purchase from one of our websites and web stores, your credit card information is not held by us, it is collected by our third party payment processors, who maintains a secure PCI compliant online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions.
We use your information to...
- Address an order or request that you have submitted
- Provide support on issued reported
- Seek your views or comments on the services we provide
- Notify you of changes to our services and pricing
- Communications such as information about discounts and new products that might be of interest to you
AdVision eCommerce Inc. is legally required to hold some types of information per our statutory obligations for taxes and accounting records. We do keep your personal information on our systems for the duration of time as required my governing bodies and international regulators.
Your Data is Safe
- We do not sell or rent your information to third parties.
- We do not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- When you pay for a product in our checkout, the payment will be processed by a third party payment processor, who maintains a PCI compliant environment for secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions.
- We use Google Analytics to understand how our customers use our websites and web stores and you can opt-out of Google Analytics tracking.
Your Choice and Rights
- You have a choice if you wish to receive communications from us. If you do not want to receive email marketing communications from us, you can click the unsubscribe link in any email we send you.
- You have the right to ask for an outline of the data that AdVision eCommerce, holds about you and where possible a deletion of this data - contact email@example.com
How AdVision Protects your Data
For any personal data, we take steps to ensure that it is securely held. All pages on our websites and web stores are generally protected by 256 Bit encryption on an SSL certificate. Secure pages are identified by your browser, by the green lock icon, where you entered the URL.
Where we have sent to you or where you have chosen a password which enables you to access certain parts of our websites and web stores, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Our websites and web stores use 'Cookies' which are small pieces of information sent by the website and web store to your computer and stored on your hard drive to allow that website or web store to recognize you from a previous visit and to make it easier and faster for your revisit and is primarily statistical data about your browsing and do not identify who you are as an individual.
You can switch off cookies by setting your browser preferences.
Links to other Websites and Web Stores
Our websites and web stores may contain links to other websites run by 3rd parties.
We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites even if you access them using links from our website.
In addition, if you linked to our website from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the those sites and recommend that you check the policy of any third party site in question.
Data Store Outside of the UK and EEC
AdVision is located in Canada and the US, but we customize websites and web stores for client worldwide including in Europe.
The information which you provide to us would be transferred to countries outside the European Union (“EU").
These countries may not have similar data protection laws to the UK or EEC and so by submitting your personal data, you’re agreeing to this transfer, storing or processing.
Data transferred outside of the EU is generally stored on AdVision's own PCI compliant network located in the USA, and we ensure that appropriate security are taken so that your privacy rights continue to be protected per this policy.