Description : An option that is only available when you have the Multi Shop Compiler app, is our Order Splitter.
When working with the Multi Shop Compiler app, all eCom orders are downloaded into the one master 'shop', but the actual inventory for the items being ordered exists in other 'shops' within the Lightspeed Retail account.
The Order Splitter automates the distribution of the items being ordered by creating 'sales' into the specified 'shop' with stock on hand, so as to fulfill those items and update inventory levels.
Which 'shop' receives items to fulfill depends on the 'rules' setup within the Order Splitter app. These rules offer multiple criteria to help determine the best 'shop' to fulfill each item.
Why is this an option : Some clients administer and fullfill, from just one LSR 'shop' connecting to their eCom Web Stores, while others need to send the orders to other 'shops', usually at another geographic location, to fullfill the orders.
- Automates distribution of ordered items to mulitiple shops
- Rules can determine how a 'shop' receives an order
- Order processing facilitates inventory volume updates
- Don't have to manually transfer stock between LSR 'shops'
- Keeps compiled eCom inventory stock quantities up-to-date
Why this App/Service : To automate the redistribution of eCom online orders back to the LSR 'shop' of inventory origin.